2010年2月3日 星期三

A summary for my sabbatical leave

1. According to my PhD supervisor (Prof. Jake Najman, a well-known social epidemiologist), a researcher should develop and carry out, at least, a big study. The bigger, the better. The results (achievement or value) can be accumulated as time goes by. As my cousin's new motto: "Go big or go home!" Thus, my CATs should be further developed. In addition, I have to try to develop the micro and macro views (thoeries) of assessment  for both clinicians and researchers.
2. Try to further collaborate with Tammy, like the development of stroke knowledge item bank.
3. Return to Brisbane soon to play my role as a father.
4. Strengthen my body.
5. Practice listening & spoken English.
6. Keep the blog alive and reorganize my blogs.
to be continued...

沒有留言:

張貼留言