2010年12月23日 星期四

Tonlin's interview questions

以博班生活為主,訪問問題很多,除了第1題為 must,同學可自行挑選5-8題。

童言無忌 Have a nice time!

1. Could you please briefly introduce yourself and describe your school life?

 Later I’ll ask you some questions that might be difficult for me to understand. So please use plain language that general population or a young person like me could understand.
2. Could you please tell me why would you like to study in the doctoral program? And why?
3. Could you please tell me what you have learned in the doctoral program so far?
4. Could you please tell me what’re the most difficult subjects in the doctoral program? And why?
5. Could you please tell me what’d be your research topics for your dissertation?
6. Could you please tell me why your research topics are important for the patients, their families, or clinicians?
7. Could you please tell me how long your research topics would take? And why?
8. Do you have any ideas that what kinds of difficulties that you’d face to complete your dissertation?
9. Could you please tell me what are the major challenges for your doctoral studies?

10. Could you please tell me why did you choose Dr. Hsieh as your supervisor?
11. Could you please tell me what you have learned from Dr. Hsieh? Why what you have learned form Dr. Hsieh is important for your future studies?
12. What kind of support have you received from Dr. Hsieh?
13. What kind of further support would you expect to receive from Dr. Hsieh?
14. Could you please tell me are there any difficulties for you to communicate with Dr. Hsieh?
15. Have you tried anything to overcome the above difficulties?

沒有留言:

張貼留言