2009年7月24日 星期五

the meeting with Dr. Louise Gustafsson

She is one of my two main collaborators (the other one is Dr. Tammy Hoffman).
Two gioals:
1. To specify research ideas for my project.
2. To generate some reasearch ideas for future collobarations.
I just viewed her web site and her publications. Some ideas have came out:
a. Using my 3-year follow-up data to determine who would most likely to develop shoulder pain in patients with stroke
b. Exploring information provided by OT: from the perspective of patients

After meeting:
A. She is working on several projects (driving assessment, executive function assessment, patient education). They have met similar measurement issues because the majority of measures are coming from overseas. Some cultur-specific aspects cannot be addressed by overseas' measures.

B. I mentioned that I could share with her my shoulder pain follow-up data, if she would like to examine them.

C. See her again 3 weeks later. Using e-mail during these periods.

沒有留言:

張貼留言